This group is a regular meetup limited to 5 people per session at different locations, times and levels around Paris. Please do fill in your level, location and availability so that I can schedule lessons that suit as many people as possible!
Learn French with coffee! We'll meet in small groups of five people maximum in an informal setting without books (unless you've found a great novel you want to share) and you'll get to choose the topics we'll cover. The goal is to have a very practical approach at learning the language, and to help you navigate Paris with a working knowledge of French. We can also take some field trips to shops and markets and everyday things. Looking forward to seeing you!
- My biggest problem is pronounciation and conditional tense!
- Need more talking practice
- I need speaking and fluency practice. It takes me too long to think of what to say.
- I have a lack of confidence in what I say and it often takes me too long to think of the correct way to respond.
- confidence, pronunciation, - I understand much better than I can speak!
- Thanks for this, it's a great idea! I marked myself as B2 but would be fine with joining a B1 group if needed. I really want to be able to participate properly in more informal conversations and generally improve listening and speaking.
- Confidence, particularly with speaking. Also fluency and using informal language / slang
- Definitely confidence in speaking is my main concern, also practicing the use of different tenses, there are so many! I marked myself as A2 but can also do B1 for a bit of a challenge.